Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My First Sweater

I know I've talked about it, but I finally cast on for it Sunday. I'm making my first sweater. I fell in love with the Shifting Rib Pullover when I saw it in the Winter 2007/08 issue of Vogue Knitting and I've finally cast on. I'm so excited!!!


I'm using the yarn I bought on the last NCEE meet-up:

(Cascade 220 Heathers)





I started on it Sunday evening; and here's my progress as of Monday:






It's really coming along!! I am doing much better than I expected. Here's where I am so far tonite:



Ciao, gotta get back to my needles!! ;D

3 comments:

Virtuous said...

Looks like you are enjoying your knit! Keep going!

Debora said...

You are coming along great!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Very nice !!! Happy New Sweater Project to You !!!