Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Neckwarmer is done!!



I finished it! I love it!! I almost don't want to give it to my friend!! Thank you, Stacey, the pattern was a breeze; worked up really quickly. And the blocking was nothing to fear, either. Here's a pic of it:




I REALLY like the button!!! Here's a closer look at it:


I would post a pic of me wearing it, but I'm already in my bed clothes and nobody but the hubby should have to see that...LOL!!!! This will definitely be my go-to pattern for when I need a gift in a hurry. I see that some of my stash will be disappearing too!!
Now if I can just decide what to make for Luci's baby girl...

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Gurl I LUV that button where did you get it from?!?

Now you see why I made so many neckwarmers?!? Haha! ;op

Yours looks great!

MrsPurls said...

Oh my!!! I love your neckwarmer. I will be making some of those for Christmas gifts this year!!