Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Cleaning

...is my most favorite chore of all (NOT!!) Nevertheless, it must be done. I went through the kids clothes, toys and closets. We'll be making a drop at the Goodwill shortly. Best of all, though, I found a box of yarn (doesn't that sound pathetic) in my closet. Now to explain, we've been in NC for almost two years, but I still had about four boxes in my closet that I'd never unpacked. Three of them were full of books and the last was full of crafting stuff!! YAY ME!!! Now I get to catalog and assign projects for each (cause you KNOW I don't remember what I bought them for...LOL).


We were going to do some yardwork today too. But hubby had a meeting this am and barely beat the rain...maybe tomorrow.
I'm SO glad we're finally letting go of winter!!!!!
TTFN!!
Des

3 comments:

Virtuous said...

Can you come over and do that spring cleaning for me too! ;op


I can' believe it has only been 2 years you have been in NC!

QueenDBW said...

I know!! It seems like so much longer sometimes, but the end of August will make 2 years.

I DO miss ATL, though....

Des

Unknown said...

I'll trade you steam cleaning for the boxes anytime :)