Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Susan:

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? I was planning my wedding to my wonderful hubby, John.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? 1. Finish folding the laundry 2. Put said laundry away. 3. Finish the front of my ribbed pullover. 4. Get to bed before 11. 5. Take a long, hot shower and relax.

3) Snacks I enjoy: Snickers, BBQ chips, skittles, peanut butter crackers, Reese's pieces.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Oh my gosh, where to begin?!?!? First off, I'd pay off all our debt!!! I'd set up trust funds for my son and daughter and my nieces and nephews. I'd finally be able to afford to go back to law school. And I'd make sure we take a fabulous vacay every year.


5) Places I have lived: I was born in South Carolina; and thus far, I've lived in New Orleans; Toledo, Oh; Los Angeles; Baltimore; Port Royal, SC; Columbia, SC; Atlanta and Greensboro, NC.

6) Jobs I have had: I don't think I can remember all of them, but here goes. My first job was at Burger King when I was 16; then my freshman year of college, I was one of those annoying kids calling alumnae for donations; during the next 2 summers, I worked at a dry cleaner; I had a work-study job in the Anthropology dept; I had another work-study in Fin Aid; I tutored with Upward Bound; I was a manager of a linen store; I worked at a summer camp; I worked at a Marriott; I worked at Taco Bell; Nationsbank as a teller; Circuit City call center; Sprint; and currently I'm an admin at a pharmaceutical company. WHEW!! In my defense, I'm 36 and most of those were seasonal jobs while I was in school.


7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
Delta Purl
Adrienne
Nik
Stacey
Toni

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Upward Bound!! :oD

OOh and you are somewhere now! I didn't know that!

Janet Richards said...

I'm impressed you didn't say you would buy a warehouse worth of yarn with your billion dollars. I probalby would. It was nice to learn more about you via your Tagged blog.